Your subscriber status is pending, please check back in a few minutes.
Something went wrong, please contact us or call (360)-539-746.
The Goon series of RDA has proven to be a staple in the vaping community. Built with ease of use in mind. The Goon 1.5 improves upon the original design, adding greater stability and the option for a wide open air-flow. This RDA is a great place to start for beginners as the post design is simple, and easy to use. As the users skill increases its Clamp style deck can hold a wide variety of complex coil builds.
- Dimensions: 1-7/16" x 15/16" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- 24mm Diameter
- Copper Plated 510 Contact Pin
- Stainless Steel Dual Bridge Clamp Build Deck
- Wider Bridge Posts
- Taller Screws
- Increased Build Space
- Allows for Single and Dual Coil Airflow Configurations
- Adjustable Airflow with Wider Airflow Slots
- Concave Ultra Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
- Positive and Negative Bridges are Easily Replaceable
- PEEK Insulator
- Unique Serial Number
- New Goon Logo
- Includes Bottom Feeding Squonker Pin for Squonker Style Mods
Dave's Tips: I loved the original Goon 1.0 and I am hands down impressed with the version 1.5. This is the RDA I generally throw all of my complex coil builds at. If you prefer to single coil there is a trick to wicking this particular RDA: Tuck one side of the cotton under the coil as you would normally, now take the other side (note that you'll need to leave this leg of the cotton longer) and go OVER the post to tuck it into the back side of the RDA. This will allow greater juice storage, minimize leaking and help with vapor density (via the creation of an air-flow vortex inside the RDA). The biggest change on the 1.5? It now comes with a Squonk pin!