Your subscriber status is pending, please check back in a few minutes.
Something went wrong, please contact us or call (360)-539-746.
***WATER-PROOF & SHOCK-PROOF!***
The Aegis Mod by Geekvape is the first regulated mod from the well known vape company. It is designed by Justin, who is the CEO of Geekvape and also the lead designer of the Heat Vape Invader Mini.
As you can see in the video below, one unique feature of this mod is that it is waterproof. Hopefully this mod will hit the market with enough time left for plenty of summer water adventures.
The Geekvape Aegis Mod goes up to a 100 watts and is powered by a single 18650 or 26650 battery. Besides being waterproof, this mod is also very durable, it is shockproof and dustproof using LSR injection moulding technology. Seriously guys, it is tough as hell. It can withstand being ran over a car and even a drop from a second story onto concrete.
- Maximum power output: 100W
- Material: Aluminum+zinc alloy+silicone
- Dimension: 37.8* 46.8* 88mm
- Battery: 18650 or 26650 (battery not included)
- Battery low voltage warning: 3.3V±0.1V
- PCBA temperature safety shutoff: 75℃
- Maximum firing duration: 10 seconds
- Maximum voltage duration: 9V±0.1V
- Operation temperature: -40℃~+80℃
Dave's Tips: Every once in a great while a device comes out that absolutely everyone in the Vaping industry wants, or has (at least one of). Geek Vape's Aegis is hand down one of the best sub 100 Watt devices I have ever owned, and I've certainly put mine through more than its fair share of punishment.
To date I have:
- Thrown it into the Pacific Ocean (twice!)
- Dropped it into the strait of Juan de Fuca (also twice, long story)
- Left it in the river (3 times!)
- Thrown it off a 20' cliff
- Ran over it (with a car, truck and van)
- Thrown and tossed it around the shop (football anyone?)
- Dropped it on concrete (pretty much a weekly occurrence)
As you can imagine this a device I absolutely recommend for anyone who is maybe a bit of a klutz, works in the trades, military, law enforcement, and any other profession or circumstance which may cause added wear and tear.
Pro-Tip: While it "can" be used with an 18650 battery I wouldn't recommend it as the battery life is pretty poor.